The right business name can make or break your online store! Here are 7 online store name ideas that will help you come up with the right name for your business!
Starting a new online store takes courage, passion, and a lot of energy. You are probably done with your business plan, and you have consulted with your business associates and you are ready to go. The only thing left is your online store name.
A suitable business name can make your clients remember your company easily, it could help you and your future employees remember why you are doing what you are currently doing, and it could mean free promotion and publicity. There are professional naming firms that can charge you thousands of dollars for finding a name that is trendy, memorable, new, and industry-wise. However, if you are planning on running a small business, hiring such company is not necessary. You have other options and methods you can use.
In this article, we are going to present 7 great online store name ideas you can use to come up with the right name for your startup business:
- Begin with an acronym – Rather than starting the brainstorming process with a list of potential business names, you can start a list of interesting acronyms and then create a suitable business name to fit the acronym.
- Random words – If you think you are a creative person, grab a piece of paper and start writing random words down. We recommend you to choose a name that is a catchy and unique mix of random words and yet represents your brand in some way.
- Get inspiration from literature and mythology – Sometimes, the best way to come up with great online store name ideas is to get an inspiration. So, if you have a passion for history or literature, you can find some great books and look for interesting ideas you can use for your business name.
- Use foreign words – It doesn’t matter if your audience is based in one location or region, a foreign word can be very catchy and memorable in your native language, especially for your customers.
- Take a look at a map – Believe it or not, you can use a world map to find an inspiration, just like Amazon, Adobe, and Fuji did.
- Use nicknames – We know that using your children’ names or nicknames might sound strange to you, but that was just what Mercedes and Danone did when they were coming up with names for their own businesses.
- Make it descriptive – When you think of your business company, what is that one word that can best describe your business? Ask this question and you will be surprised by the great name ideas that will pop into your head.
Are you ready to choose a name for your business now?
— ValueTop (@domainauction24) 19 de diciembre de 2016